STELLAR LABS BV with registered office at Grote Koraalberg 11, 2000 Antwerpen, CBE Antwerp: 0735.437.073, is the data controller and owner of the website stellarlabs.eu; Stellar Labs BV is also the processor of your data and acts as a data controller in the performance of its activities.
Hereafter “We” means Stellar Labs BV and “You” means you as a person interacting with Stellar Labs through visit of our website, transactions, training programs.
When at a certain moment you continue using our website, register yourself for our newsletters, to inscribe for a program or to receive certain information, you are giving Stellar Labs and partners as specified in training programs or service offers, the permission to store and process your data (a) to respond to your request (b) to treat and execute placed orders (c) to inform you generally about the services of Stellar Labs and more specifically your areas of interest. We request your specific consent when you inscribe for a newsletter, information or a training program or want to be a part of the Stellar Labs Community and become a member.
Generally, we do not store or process personal data unless you have at least on your own initiative provided us with your e-mail address.
Exceptionally, if and when we would address you unrequested messages with information about our activities, this will only be happening in the legitimate interest of our company to engage in marketing of its activities.
If and when you receive such emails from us, you can always directly “unsubscribe” or “opt-out”, unless the concerned type of mails are necessary to execute a contract between us or are send due to legal obligations.
We are actively only storing and processing your data in order to serve and inform you and deliver our services as professionally as possible and to manage and respond to your requests. We are focused on professional trainings in the field of science-based learning, knowledge retention and skills mastery.
We do not market or sell your data to third parties.
We do not process sensitive personal data.
We not engage in automated individual decision-making nor collection of sensitive data.
Profiling might occur in a very limited way and only in relation to your actions (website visits, contacts) in order to allow us to identify better your professional areas of interest.
When you register yourself or contact us, we can store and process:
- Your name and surname, company, job-title, mailadress, tel.number, gender, nationality (contact and identity-details) or other contact-data and profiles submitted by you (identifiers);
- your interests and area of expertise, purchased items (profile data), learning solutions in use (professional information);
- contact history (interactions and e-mails, visits of our website);
- if you are acting on behalf of a company, we might store company or employment related information related data (number of employees, industry, business goals, status of transactions)
- if for certain programs certain qualifications, experience or other thresholds apply, those can be stored with your personal data;
- interactions on the training platform related to your training;
- the results or your experience with any program;
- the evaluation of trainers of you attending a program or the results of tests or examinations;
- we store data related to your payments or payment instructions, but strictly limited to what is necessary to execute our services and manage our accounts receivable;
- other information you are providing to us.
When you are using our website or our services, we automatically collect the following information:
- Log information: browser, access times, visited pages, location and about your visit or visits from your IP address
- Transactional information (related to purchases)
- Technical information, including the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your log-in information, browser type and version, time zone setting, geographical location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
We might store information related to your use of the website, products and services of Stellar Labs (usage data).We might store your preferences (analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our services) with regard to the information you would want or are likely to be interested to receive from Stellar Labs (marketing data).
Personal data can also be used by us in an aggregated from (pseudonymized) for research with our partners and to be integrated in statistics.
The person responsible for the protection and processing of data will answer you.
You may also use this address to oppose any use of the personal data registered, or to request termination of certain services or communications.
You can use this address to request a rectification, limitation, or termination of use, revocation of consent of the stored personal data (the so-called right to be forgotten).
You can also use this address to request a transfer of your data in a structured manner.
In other words, have the right to withdraw your consent, to object, to be informed, a right of access, a right to rectification of any data, a right of limitation and request of restriction of processing of your data.
Any request will be answered within thirty days.
Obviously, subject to legal obligations, all your data will be limited or removed at your request in accordance with the above.
Withdrawing Consent: You have the right to withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal data where we process it based on your consent or upon our legitimate interest. You can do this at any time by opting out of commercial emails we send you by clicking on the unsubscribe links in those emails, or emailing us with your request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At your request we will of course delete all personal data unless otherwise required by law or in relation with our legal obligations, and in that case archived.
We will store and retain your data:
- as long as you stay a member of the Stellar Labs community;
- as long as a have a professional relationship (treatment of offers, contracts, training programs);
- and for a period of maximum twenty-four months after our last interaction, unless we have a reasonable legitimate interest to use them for a longer period.
Afterwards where necessary, your data will be retained as long necessary to fulfill the purpose of collection or legal, archiving or accounting requirements.
Thus, the retention period is determined by (a) any retention period that is required by law; (b) the end of the period in which litigation or investigations might arise in respect of the services.
Stellar Labs uses third party processors to organize, support her services and infrastructure. By using our website or services you agree to the processing of your data by such processors.
The most specific processors used in the performance of our services are of course external trainers and coaches or third-party speakers with whom you are of will be interacting during training programs. You know who they are when you inscribe for a program and we are sharing your personal data with them.
And when payment transactions are made electronically, third-party payment processing services when you make payment through our site.Other processors are mainly active because of the way we organize our business on-line, in other words, they are processors because we use their tools to technically and organizationally structure our operations.
Since some processors are also base outside the EU, your data will be transferred to locations outside the EEA and in jurisdictions outside the EU which have no data protection laws or laws that are less strict compared with those in EU. By submitting your information you consent to these transfers. Your data may also be processed by staff operating outside the EU who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, hosting or maintaining our websites, processing and providing support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely.
In order to protect your personal data, we at least require from all those processors:
- compliance to the EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield (where applicable);
Our main technical processors of personal data:
- ActiveCampaign LLC, 1 North Dearborn Street, 5th floor, Chicago, IL 60602 (www.activecampaign.com)
- University of Antwerp, Prinsstraat 13, 2000 Antwerp, Belgium (www.uantwerpen.be)
- Eventbrite, Inc., 155 5th Street, Floor 7, San Francisco, CA 94103, Reg. No. 4742147 ; Eventbrite's representative for European data protection law purposes is Eventbrite NL B.V. with its principal place of business at Silodam 402, 1013AW, Amsterdam, The Netherlands (www.evenbrite.nl; www.evenbrite.com)
- Anewspring, Westblaak 180, 3012 KN Rotterdam (www.anewspring.nl)
- InvoiceOcean - Fakturownia sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Juliana Smulikowskiego 6/8, 00-389 Warszawa, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs, kept by the District Court for the city of Warsaw, 13th Commercial Department of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000572426, tax identification number PL5213704420; DPO: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Microsoft online services: Microsoft Enterprise Service Privacy, Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, Washington 98052 USA. Microsoft Ireland Operations Limited is Microsoft’s data protection representative for the European Economic Area and Switzerland. The privacy representative of Microsoft Ireland Operations Limited can be reached at the following address: Microsoft Ireland Operations, Ltd., Attn: Data Protection, One Microsoft Place, South County Business Park, Leopardstown, Dublin 18, D18 P521, Ireland
- Docusign, DocuSign at 221 Main Street, Suite 1000, San Francisco, CA, 94105, United States, contactt email@example.com or DocuSign, Attention: Privacy Team, 221 Main Street, Suite 1550, San Francisco, CA 94105.
If reference is made to third party websites, please note that you should always consult their privacy and cookies policy, since we cannot take responsibility for third party providers.
When you visit the website, some general information might be tracked by cookies, that you can disable as we describe further on.
The following types of Cookies are used:
- Necessary: Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- Preferences: Preference cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in.
- Statistics and Analytics: Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously; collect information about popular features among others
- Marketing: Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across their website visit. The intention is to display information or collect information that are relevant and engaging for the individual user or identify his interests.
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help analyse how users use the Site. The information generated by the cookies about your use of the Site (including your IP address) might be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. The United States has not been found by the European Union to provide an adequate level of protection of personal data, i.e. a level of protection of fundamental rights and freedoms that is essentially equivalent to that guaranteed within the European Union. Similarly, the United States may not be found to provide an adequate level of protection by jurisdictions outside of the European Union.
Google will use the information collected for the purpose of evaluating your use of the Site, compiling reports on website activity for us and providing other services relating to website activity and Internet usage. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. Neither will Google match, link or otherwise connect any information received from Google with personal data collected through other components of the Site.
You can refuse or prevent Google’s collection and use of data by installing
Further information concerning the terms and conditions of use and data privacy can be found at http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/gb.html
In Google Chrome. you can adjust the cookies settings by clicking the Menu > settings > Show advanced settings > In the "Privacy" section, click Content settings > Use the "Cookies" section to change your settings.
In Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.
In Firefox, you can adjust your cookies settings by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”.For more information on how to modify your browser settings to block or filter cookies, see http://www.aboutcookies.org/ or http://www.cookiecentral.com/faq/.
You can also find a detail of the cookies used in annex of this policy.
Stellar Labs take every reasonable effort so that her website will function and be available without interruptions or errors. However, their operation may be interrupted due to maintenance, updates or system or network failures, for which it cannot take any responsibility.
Stellar Labs does not warrant in any way that the services, information and content included or made available on the website will at all times be free of viruses or other harmful components, be secure or free from errors or interruptions.
No warranties whatsoever are given or implied with regard to the content of the website(s) of Stellar Labs or their fitness for a particular purpose.
To the extent permitted by law, Stellar Labs excludes all conditions, warranties, representations which may apply to a Stellar Labs website or any content on it, whether express or implied.
The use of a Stellar Labs website is at the risk of the user and “as is”. Websites of Stellar Labs are directed at mainly professional users.
A Stellar Labs Website may contain links to third-party Websites and resources. Such links are provided solely for convenience and without any representation or warranty of Stellar Labs with regard to the correctness, accuracy, performance or quality of any content, software, service or application on such third-party website. Any access to such third-party website is at the risk of the Client or person using the link and subject to the terms and conditions of use of such third-party website.
Stellar Labs does not allow the distribution, modification, transmission, reuse, repost, or use the content of a Stellar Labs website for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, or video, without the written permission of Stellar labs. Everything one sees or reads on a Stellar Labs website should be assumed to be copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used, except as provided explicitly on the website, without the written permission of Stellar Labs.
Subject to wilful misconduct or fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any liability that cannot be excluded under Belgian law, Stellar Labs excludes any liability for any loss or damage, on whatever legal grounds, arising under or in connection with use of, or inability to use a Stellar Labs website or use of or reliance on any content displayed on a Stellar Labs website.
Data Protection Authority
Rue de la Presse 35, 1000 Brussels
+32 (0)2 274 48 00
The Data Protection Authority's offices are open to members of the public during office hours, but by appointment only. Please observe that the preferred languages for contacting the Data Protection Authority are Dutch and French.For your local jurisdiction: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm.
If any part of this policy about the use and processing of personal data, due to new European or national regulations, would no longer be correct, the relevant stipulations should be considered and qualified as adapted and in accordance with the new "regulations". We will adapt our terms and conditions accordingly as soon as possible.