Omar is an entrepreneur fellow at Sirris. He is active in multiple topics:
- Providing perspective gained by building startups, scaling sales, hitting walls & being acquired
- Collaborating with value add investors & accelerators
- Building web based products, figuring out the business model, pricing & go-to-market strategy
- Setting-up advisory boards to accelerate hungry-to-grow-startups
- Writing articles about the tech & startup landscape in Europe
- Obsessed with startup ecosystems & moving the needle
He is also author of multiple books and is active as advisory board member for multiple companies.